Wednesday, May 09, 2007

drinking up the sunshine

hi everyone.

just another quick post - still here in Mexico, still having a great time.

we spent yesterday at an ecological theme park - Xcaret. It was amazing. The highlight for me was when we swam an underground river - it was well over a mile long - the entire family went - even my 8 year old nephew - we had life jackets, but the water was a bit chilly.

We've gone snorkling in the Caribbean and saw some huge fish - my niece said she could hear me hyperventilating in my snorkle whenever they swam near (Auntie Stephanie isn't so brave with the BIG fish).

Henry has found himself a nice sombrero and intends to join a Mariachi (sp?) Band. He's been singing Guantanamera all day. It's driving me maaaaaaad!!!!

love you all.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Steph: Checked my computer at 11:53 p.m. before heading to bed and saw you had been on MSN--mine stays on most of the time, even when I set it to away it goes back to online. Glad to hear all is still going well. We've had a beautiful warm day here. We were at the Lake getting things ready for the birthday celebration for your Dad and Aunt Jean on the weekend. Come on down! A mouse or (looks more like mice)left lots of little presents. Enjoy your holidays, see you soon. Love from Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLAD YOU ARE HAVING FUN!!!! YES I AM SHOUTING!!!! it's so you can hear me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun! Glad you are all enjoying yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are having an amazing time, I look forward to seeing pics.

    BE SAFE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may not know this however we are breaking records up here, today it was 28°C.
    Henry could have stayed home, lounged on the deck, and played fetch with Pippin for adventure.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete