In the last week I have:
1. Looked at the Trekking sock I started in Alberta, decided I didn't want to knit it in my usual pattern (Brainylady's basic cabled sock). Rrrrrrrrrip!
2. Knit the toe of a sock with an almost denim blue yarn for my dad. At KOL I had an anxiety attack about the narrowness of the sock and the pointiness of the toe. Rrrrrrrrrip!
3. Cast on for Pomatomus with my Trekking. Decided that I hate it. It will be ripped.
4. Cast on again for the toe of my dad's sock - more stitches (it will end up being 76 stitches instead of 72) and less pointiness achieved.
5. Decided that the shade of Trekking that I am using is not appropriate for Pomatomus. I think I'll be ripping it tonight. DOH!
Socks started: 4
Socks ripped: 3
Socks that will still be on the needles tonight: 1.
Sock yarn in the drawer taunting me: too many balls to count. Ugh.