Monday, March 14, 2005

A Discussion on Easter Creme Eggs

This is the conversation I had this morning with my dear friend, Angela. She's Minoune and I'm Blinkette:

Minoune says:
I bought two cadbury creme eggs yesterday to eat with strawberries

Blinkette says:
That Minou, she's so funny. (this was in reference to another part of our conversation. I left it in because I love Minou.)
Minoune says:
I thought I would share one with luc, but he didn't eat it

Blinkette says:
too bad, Luc.

Minoune says:
'so doesn't that mean after 12 hours it is mine?
Minoune says:
and where did he hide it!
Blinkette says:
yes, I believe it's written in the Easter Cream egg eater's bill of rights.
Minoune says:
i dont' know where he put it

Blinkette says:
Section 7.1:
Minoune says:
originally he wasn't giving me any of them.
he is bad
it is my favourite thing to do: dip strawberries in the creamy middle part
Minoune says:
I'll eat like 12 strawberries for one egg

(while Angela was busy typing this, I was back on Section 7.1)
Blinkette says:
Any eggs, purchased for a life-partner, but not consumed by same within a twelve hour period become the property of the purchaser.

Minoune says:
oh i see you have the handbook in front of you
Blinkette says:
Wow, never thought of combining. (This is in reference to the strawberry dipping)
Blinkette says:
I do.
(This is in reference to the handbook)
Minoune says:
i discovered it during my very first visit to L.A.
Minoune says:
the fact that they had strawberries on sale and cadbury creme eggs made me buy both and then magic happened
Blinkette says:
I would like to make note of section 2.10 where it says that ECE's are not meant to be shared. If someone open's an ECE it is rude to ask for a bite.
Minoune says:
yes true
Minoune says:
thatis gross
Blinkette says:
I think the code should have an appendix of ways to eat and ECE.
Minoune says:
i think you need to post these on your blog
Minoune says:
just so everyone knows

Blinkette says:
Hmmmm... must copy and paste.
Minoune says:
yes

Blinkette says:
ECE etiquette and the eater's bill of rights.
Minoune says:
i would put it on minou's but she doesn't know about it




2 comments:

  1. YAY now if only Luc would read this and agree - can I get him to sign something? I still haven't found his egg - maybe he took it to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to make an amendment - Luc 'bought' the eggs therefore the word purchaser in section 7.1 doesn't work. It should allude to the fact that whoever put them in the grocery cart gets to eat them.

    ReplyDelete