For the most part, I try not to let anyone know my political affiliations. Anyone who knows me well, however, knows that:
1. I will not vote for anyone with a full head of hair (men who have all their hair have not learned humility).
2. I will not vote for anyone who says nasty things about Atlantic Canada.
3. I will not vote for anyone whose soul-less eyes betray them as a droid.
4. I will not vote for anyone who doesn't support the arts and social spending.
5. I will not vote for anyone who hates puppies, knitting and blogging. Minou, we all support you. If only dogs could vote!!!!
Having said all this, I will be voting after work today. And despite my frustration over the crap shoot we call election day in Canada, I will be forever thankful that I am a woman with the right to vote, that I don't have to vote the same way my husband does, and that I don't have to tell anyone the way that I voted (although, I'm sure my father is sick of me telling him that I voted for the Marijuana Party).