... I've got 'em. I think. I'm tired, I'm pale and I'm cranky.
I've got two 1/2 finished projects to show you, but can I coordinate computer, camera and creativity? noooooooooooooooo.
- I saw an old friend on the weekend and had a great time catching up, reminiscing (watch, I bet I spelled that wrong) and talking. She and her husband own a blueberry business in my hometown and she brought me some lovely blueberry sauce, and a blueberry muffin soy candle. I'm tempted to eat BOTH things with a spoon. If any of you out there like blueberries, this is the place to go. It's a family run business. They've developed many of the products on their own and even managed to get a New Brunswick potter to make their own collection of blueberry pottery. I already have a mug by this potter, so I know the line must be gorgeous. It was really nice to see you, B. It's been too long for so many reasons.
- Some things are in the works with Andrew and hopefully I'll soon have some photos of local celebrities wearing handknit items.
- The hand is healing nicely. I've been cleared for knitting, but after much soul-searching and contemplation, I've decided to sit out of the Knitting Olympics. It's just too soon and I don't think I'm at my personal best right now. I don't think I could deal with the disappointment of not finishing my project before the end of the Olympics. It was a hard decision, especially b/c it is every young knitter's dream to compete in the Olympics.
- Someone's birthday was on Sunday... someone who owns a fabulous local yarn store.
- We had snow. Then we didn't. Then we did. Now we don't and it's been really mild outside. David Suzuki is right about everything. Why can't we all listen?
- Janie Clarkson is my new best friend. She's really quite lovely. Angela introduced us.