My little darling skeins of yarn,
Mama is sorry but it is time that you left the nest.
As I sit here, with all of you gathered around my feet, I see the hopes and dreams that I had for each one of you. I see the socks that never came to be, the scarf that I intended for my auntie (only to be told she is trying to knit it for herself), the ill-advised purchase of a beautiful red yarn for a project for myself (a colour I never wear), the baby "uggs" to be knit in purple and pink with flashy fuzzy yarn as the trim (oh so fun but such a silly purchase), the Manos I bought on sale just b/c it was Manos ON SALE... and so many other ideas that just didn't work out.
I'm sorry, so sorry, but you can't all stay. You're like a litter of puppies who must go to new homes where you will be well-loved and knit by careful hands. Preferably, those would be Canadian hands, so that I don't need to sign up for a Paypal account which would just lead to more ill-advised yarn purchases.
Good-bye, my sweet yarny babies. I hope you remember all I've taught you about being kind to others, and wearing a hat when it's cold.
1. All yarn is from a cat & smoke free home. A dog does visit here, but he doesn't play with yarn and he doesn't shed.
2. As I've never sold any of my yarn before, I'm not sure what the general rule of thumb is for shipping costs. We can sort it out together.
3. The first person to comment on the yarn on Ravelry will get it as long as we can agree on payment and shipping within 3 days (I've got the Mogrunt eating up my time, so I'm not online as much as I used to be).
4. Please comment directly on the yarn in the "trade/sell" portion of my Ravelry. Don't send me a PM. Feel free to leave a comment even if someone else has already said they would like the yarn, just in case things don't work out with the "adoption".
5. As stated above, I would like to only ship within Canada - just b/c it's a little easier for me right now. I am not anti-any country, so please, don't take offense or start up a campaign against me and my kind! I'm just lazy, have mama-brain and not a lot of time on my hands.
PPS: If you can't get to me through the link above, I'm Steph VW on Ravelry.